Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-15-2020, 10:15 PM)pally Wrote: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Burrow: We're in that game if I don't suck in the second half, and I don't suck a lot.</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1328143727228039173?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 16, 2020</a></blockquote>

I like how Burrow takes it upon himself to be better. But I don't think he played terrrible. He took what the defense gave him for the most part. At some point the coaching is what should draw guys wide open. They need to do a better job of playcalling, and understanding what the defense is trying to do. Plain and simple. Burrow has to rely on throwing guys open for most of his plays. He needs a good coach to complement him.

Again, these two games remaining against the Steelers and Raven should decide if Taylor will ever be able to coach against these teams successfully. It can't be all on Burrow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalstripes9 - 11-15-2020, 10:22 PM