Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-15-2020, 09:40 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: I’ll say something similar to what I said to Trademark. I’m here for ya if you need to talk. I get it , we are all frustrated but in my opinion, we made a good choice in Burrow. That’s a good piece to build around. Problem is, will this organization do it properly? Prob not but all we can do is hope!

I appreciate it, Your right and that’s the frustrating thing with this team right now. We miss on so many picks, yet when we do get it right it still dosnt matter cause we will find a way to ruin it. Burrow was ready day one, no camp not much training but this team was not ready. How do you take a talent like Joe or any of the top QB’s this last draft and not take this Oline serious. I know their playing better but you can already see some bad habits that rubbed off on Joe from having a shity line and game plan around him. I though it was just a Marvin thing in regards to the team not looking ready to play at all, but it’s a Bengal thing no matter the coach. How this team can continue to go into div games unprepared and unmotivated with the end result the same without anyone being held accountable is mind boggling. Just a hopeless feeling with Brown running the show.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 11-15-2020, 10:26 PM