Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSDD when it comes to the Steelers
(11-16-2020, 06:02 AM)TheBengalsMind Wrote: Steelers just have a better team right now. They also matched up perfectly to us. We had one of the worst pass blocking o-lines, they had the most sacks.

Our offensive line is getting better, but they aren't on that level just yet. They make few to no mental errors, but our Bengals still make a lot.

Our team is pretty much Burrow or bust, they knocked him off his game, just a little, but enough to dominate.

This isn't a team like the Miami Dolphins, we can't have our quarterback have games of 12 of 22 for 93 yards a TD and a lost fumble, 15 of 25 for 169 yards and two td's and come away winning both games like Tua did.

If we ran 3 yards and a cloud of dust like the Dolphins, we'd lose every game 36 to 10 like today. Joe might be able to have a decent game and beat a team like the Giants.

But against the Steelers or Ravens he's gonna more then likely need games with 300-400 yards passing and 3-4 TD's.

Pretty much it's Burrow needs to be flawless and we might win and if he let's up just a little we're gonna get beat to a pulp only a mother could love.

Cause the only two games he truly looked like a rookie, was against the Ravens and Steelers, in my opinion. Those happened to be two games we got beat up in.

If I'm Burrow it'd be like water off a ducks back, I wouldn't let it bother me. Though it sucks to lose. If Peyton can struggle (as a rookie), Burrow is able have a learning experience or two himself.

We got a lot of winnable games coming up, let's hope we can get on a row and start building some momentum and enthusiasm in this locker room.

Our QBs have had to play flawless a lot against those assholes in order to have a shot.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SSDD when it comes to the Steelers - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-16-2020, 01:48 PM