Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSDD when it comes to the Steelers
We have a culture of losing here. Pittsburgh has a winning tradition and will not except losing, at least not on an ongoing basis. Some of our fan base are happy if we can just get to a wildcard game; in Pittsburgh they expect a Superbowl run every season. I really think it gets in our players heads and that's the biggest part of the battle. I compare it to the Ohio State/Michigan rivalry in college football; Ohio State have owned Michigan as of late and I think it gets in the coaches and players heads, the added pressure to perform and beat your rival.

Will we ever turn the tide with Pittsburgh? Will Burrow be the start of that change? Time will tell, and he's off to a rocky start, but it takes more than one man to do it. It takes ownership, a fan base, a coaching staff and a team with talent that believes that they can do it and believes in themselves.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Build a team to beat Pittsburgh and you'll have a team that can beat most the teams in the league. WHODEY!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SSDD when it comes to the Steelers - BrownAssClown - 11-16-2020, 03:17 PM