Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
(11-22-2020, 04:13 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Who are the others?????? Are you saying Jones a 4th round pick is a bust? Any others? Don’t tell me a team picking a QB in the 4th ever expects that QB to be a star. If they did they’d pick them in the first. So all the OSU QB busts include a very young QB on a bad team and....

Now if you want to say OSU doesn’t produce NFL QB’s, then ok, but to act like they’ve had a bunch of busts is ridiculous. And it’s not like there are a ton of great NFL QB’s. There just aren’t that many high caliber NFL QB’s in the world at any given time. Not a ton of schools produce multiple great QB’s within a short time frame. Look at the schools of starters across the league, tons of different schools. Look at bama, as good as they are they don’t produce QB’s.

Terelle pryor,  haskins, troy smith, and yes even cardale jones as well.  I left Braxton off the list even though he was an NFL player but I think mostly as a receiver .  Cardale was being touted as a first overall after his 3 games that led to the National title    "fail for Cardale" might sound familiar.  But yes overall, Ohio state doesnt produce NFL QB's. Alabama doesnt either but I didnt bring them up
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Browns Town Bengal - 11-22-2020, 04:19 PM