Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
(11-22-2020, 05:08 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Zac's call to throw the ball 29 times in a half.

Maybe not the best idea to that with a bad Oline vs a good Dline, on a day your franchise QB has been drilled multiple times.

The more attempts the more chances for something bad like that to happen.  The kids been getting hit all year yet he leads the league in pass attempts.

And making it all the worse it's a 9-7 game. Why throw the ball 50+ times in a game like that?

Yup! Having this kid throw as much as he has this year behind that line was a recipe for disaster. I know it’s a freak injury that just happens, just seems to happen more to us when we have something good. I told myself if they ruin this QB in a wasted season like this I’m done. Seems that’s exactly what just happened. Again freak accident, but Taylor increased the chances of that happening. Burrow just might be the next Cook. What good things he would have done for this team. Now he won’t even be ready for next year. This franchise is cursed. Palmer has a few good years after his injury but never seemed the same. Hope Burrow’s injury isn’t as serious, but it looks pretty bad so far. Maybe this is what gets Taylor fired. Get Well Joe.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - TKUHL - 11-22-2020, 05:25 PM