Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
(11-22-2020, 05:35 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I’m going to stay optimistic about the Burrow injury. He’s young and guys comeback from knee injuries pretty quickly these days. If it’s season ending (which I think it is) he got some pretty good experience this year, so it’s not a complete lost rookie season. What really sucks, since we weren’t going to win anything this season anyways, is he won’t get to set any rookie records now.

I could care less about rookie record and I’m sure he can too. He would have got screwed over anyway since he’s a Bengal. Best case would be for him to be out the rest of this year and ready for training camp. No point in throwing him back out behind this shitty line anymore this season. Just so Taylor can have him throw 60-70 passes a game. Knew this would happen, actually surprised he made it to week 10. That’s the shitty part, of this is a Palmer like injury he won’t be ready for the start of next season. Taylor just needs to go. This whole staff needs to be blown up and started over.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - TKUHL - 11-22-2020, 05:47 PM