Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
I have to blame a lot on Zac Taylor, I was really not happy about his excuse for leaving Burrow in the Steelers game.

I think he knows that his lease was getting extremely short and he put this franchises future in jeopardy for himself.

Joe Burrow wanted to play here, I've listened to Jordan Palmer multiple times say he wanted to come here. He wanted to play for this team and change the culture.

He wanted to help Ohio out, he wanted to donate millions of dollars to help those less fortunate then himself, he wanted to help bring us a Super Bowl. He's a great kid! He's a competitor, he has fire in him like a Brady.

I compared him almost immediately to Greg Cook after his game against Florida and when we drafted him I said may God bless him that he never has to experience anything like Greg Cook.

Hopefully, it's nothing major, but it doesn't look good. I know he'll try everything in his power to come back, it's the type of kid he his. He has that Tim Krumrie passion in him.

If anybody is arguing against fans that feel like they want to quit or has animosity against this franchise right now.....well in the words of great Sam Wyche point them out and call them out cause you don't live in Cleveland, you live in Cincinnati.

Although, today it certainly feels like we live in Cleveland.

Let's hope and pray for the best and if you have any love at all for Burrow. Then let the Zac Taylor onslaught begin.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - TheBengalsMind - 11-22-2020, 05:54 PM