Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
(11-22-2020, 05:53 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Palmer definitely had happy feet after he came back..no doubt about it.  He was never the same after it.  Burrow seems to be much tougher mentally than Palmer ever was so Im hoping he doesnt get like that.  But I definitely am worried about him being scared after that injury.

This is just a shit year overall  2020 sucks and this team is cursed.  How many promising number one overall picks can we lose to injury early?  I think greg cook, palmer and now burrow.  

Palmer snapped out of it eventually.  His years in AZ he was playing with house money and going a little overboard with extending things and playing hard.  He wasn't exactly pulling the Jim Everett "getting sacked by ghosts" stuff.

With that being said, Burrow isn't Palmer 10+ years into his career, so I'd expect him to take a safer approach to things if he can.

And Burrow posted a "see ya next year" so I'd wager he's hurt...then again, Burrow ain't no doctor.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - Nately120 - 11-22-2020, 06:05 PM