Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
(11-22-2020, 06:06 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: There's no reason to keep ZT or, really, anyone on this coaching staff. If this second half has shown us anything,  it's that our offense was 100% Burrow. ZT was not "designing good plays" he was being bailed out by Burrow's greatness.

This off season should consist of 2 or 3 new starting offensive linemen (LG, RT and maybe RG), a new defensive line and a brand spanking new coaching staff that can actually enhance their players rather than rely on them to look decent.

This.

The only positive thing about ZT was that he sucked enough to get us #1 pick and Burrow fell into his lap.

Since the start of the season everyone has called out the punishment Burrow has taken as being a risk.  

So against the strength of the Washington D (pass rush) he asks Burrow to throw the ball more than any other QB to date this season!?

How anyone can credibly justify faith in ZT is absolutely beyond me...honestly i am not sure i even blame the FO for this one - they have backed ZT to the hilt and this is where we inevitably have landed up.

Heal up quick Joe  :andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington*** - sonofstat - 11-22-2020, 06:16 PM