Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
(10-17-2015, 04:42 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Bengals 27 Bills 23 is my prediction. We continue to roar.

Fuffalo QB Tyrod Taylor is officially listed as questionable, but w/ an MCL Sprain, same injury keeping Big Ben out for weeks, I don't buy the questionable listing for one second (and really the injury report games are ridiculous w/ Rex Ryan) - Folks, We would've been seeing Matt Cassell (their former #2 QB), but in September they traded him to Dallas after Romo went down.  Now we will be seeing what originally was their #3 QB option - EJ Manuel.  

He hasn't seen any action with these first team guys outside of some practice this week.  He isn't mobile like Taylor, and he holds onto the ball longer.  Get some pressure on him and I'd expect to see more run attempts.

There are some other key questionables I'll be interested in seeing who suits up exactly for this Bills offense.  And if they do, they're certainly not 100%.  We play this Bills team at a good time for us.  I look to see The Bengals pick up another away win and improve to 6-0 going into the bye week.  Who-Dey!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - West Union KennyG - 10-18-2015, 04:05 AM