Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
(10-18-2015, 05:16 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Our back seven needs improving across the board, with the exception of Adam Jones. That's what I've seen all season so far. 

(10-18-2015, 06:10 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: And I respectfully request where you get I'm calling for a complete overhaul. They're still missing tackles, giving up too much yardage, and allowing 20 points per game, all of which will not serve us well down the road. I'm not screaming that the sky is falling at all. This defense is not executing as well as our offense, and that's what I'd like to see. What the refs call, or don't call, is out of the team's control. No sense complaining about them. 

^^^ i over-reacted. overhaul vs. improvement is rash on my part. i saw the "everyone but adam jones" and i went there. but i digress, yes can't change the calls or "non-calls" on the field but paulie-g is still a problem when you know you have them dead to rights and refuse to send an extra man or 2 (reggie nelson comes to mind) if you get burnt then so be it. paulie needs to have some fire like zim did. can't beat the cheatriots game planning with 4 rushing brady, he'll destroy you with that mentality.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - WildCat - 10-18-2015, 06:21 PM