Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Giants @ Bengals***
(11-29-2020, 06:07 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: What a dumb mentality.

I'm sick of these "fans" excited we are losing so we can draft a guy who could end up being Ced 2.0, he is not a lock at all. 

Here is what actually happens in another loss. The young guys that we need to see develop, Bates, Higgins, Boyd, etc the new young core just continues to have their development held back. You should want the team to win so they learn how to win close games. 

"But if they win Tayor keeps his job....whhhahahhahaha" - Seriously? Mike Brown is going to do Mike Brown things rather this team wins or loses on Sunday, have you not learned this yet??

The team needs to learn to win games to build towards next year with Burrow being back. Sitting here thinking losing is good because it helps the draft is a loser mentality. 

You don't forget how to win. They were winners their entire lives. They won all throughout grade school, high school, and college. 1-2 years won't make them forget that. The best thing that could happen in their careers is getting a HC and position coaches who know how to win and to coach. 

I don't think the players want to lose. I think the coaches don't know how to put them in places to win. They didn't deserve to win this game and it helps our team in the long run to lose it. Both in who we can draft next year (ya know...like we did Burrow this year) as well as hopefully getting new coaches. Having a worse draft position isn't going to help us draft better players. I'd rather have a couple season of 2-4 wins than 10 seasons of 4-8 wins. Having a mid/late draft pick every year isn't how you become a sustaining franchise until you have more key people in place. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Giants @ Bengals*** - TheFan - 11-29-2020, 07:10 PM