Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does ZT continue to start players that dont produce?
My golf coach had a winning philosophy. When we were on the practice tee making changes to my swing he would always tell me if the ball flight does not get better within 10 practice balls of making a swing change we would abandon the new move immediately. The “keep trying, you’ll get it” philosophy doesn’t work in golf or football.

The trouble with the Bengals is this: The coaches keep trying the same things every week and we all know what Einstein‘s definition of insanity was. The fake punt was glorious! It was different and completely unexpected. That’s why it worked.

In golf the ball flight tells you everything you need to know about the swing you just made. The golf ball cannot lie. It cannot cover for your swing mistakes. It only knows how to respond to initial impact conditions. With the Bengals we look at statistics. The offense is at the bottom of the league and so is the defense. The team is dead last in the AFC North. The rushing attack is nonexistent, the offensive line can neither run nor pass block, and now the franchise quarterback is injured.

Zac Taylor has had over a year and a half to create a winning culture. I bet he’s the same on the golf course making the same swing over and over while wondering when his slice will disappear.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does ZT continue to start players that dont produce? - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-30-2020, 12:07 AM