Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals can't sell out a 12,000 seat stadium
(11-29-2020, 10:23 PM)samhain Wrote: It could, but the COVID excuse looms large.  

I think an out-of-control locker room (if that's really a thing) could expedite the process.

I get the feeling that the family really dreads going through the interview/hiring process again, just 2 years later.  This time, it's almost assured that most of the staff goes, too.  Most of these assistants are Zac's guys.

Covid virus has some states in a panic, but if you live in Cincinnati, not only no panic, most are over it and just want to live life normally. Inside restaurants are busy, people are shopping. I could not find a parking place at Kroger at 8 a.m. last Wednesday to pick up groceries.

We wear our masks (most believe they don't help much) and do our thing.

So no the virus is no excuse. 

BTW..in my email today, another deal to buy a 2 pack of tickets, this time for about 50% off. So, the seats being sold are also being sold at a huge discount and they still can't sell tickets. Looking at crowd yesterday, it appeared 30% had Giants gear. Dallas travels well, my guess in 2 weeks we see 50% Dallas fans in the seats.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals can't sell out a 12,000 seat stadium - Luvnit2 - 11-30-2020, 12:42 PM