Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals can't sell out a 12,000 seat stadium
(11-30-2020, 12:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Covid virus has some states in a panic, but if you live in Cincinnati, not only no panic, most are over it and just want to live life normally. Inside restaurants are busy, people are shopping. I could not find a parking place at Kroger at 8 a.m. last Wednesday to pick up groceries.

We wear our masks (most believe they don't help much) and do our thing.

So no the virus is no excuse. 

BTW..in my email today, another deal to buy a 2 pack of tickets, this time for about 50% off. So, the seats being sold are also being sold at a huge discount and they still can't sell tickets. Looking at crowd yesterday, it appeared 30% had Giants gear. Dallas travels well, my guess in 2 weeks we see 50% Dallas fans in the seats.

It's rather unfortunate. My good friend from HS is a ICU nurse and he's gassed. He said it's basically non stop and they have little to no help from external sources. I always go to him for a gauge on the situation since the news over plays it and politics undermines it. I have an immune disorder and Parkinson's, so I've been indoors since March. Understandably, not everyone can do this, but I won't understand ignoring science and the obvious for a meal at Bob Evans.

So, no. Long story short. This isn't a reason why the Bengals are being ignored. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals can't sell out a 12,000 seat stadium - The Caped Crusader - 11-30-2020, 03:07 PM