• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help With My Finals Lineup!
(12-24-2020, 03:01 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: WR1 - Tyreek Hill
WR2 - D.K. Metcalf

QB - Josh Allen
RB1 - Aaron Jones
RB2 - Jerrick McKinnon
TE - T.J. Hockenson
12-team league?  If so, that's a pretty stacked lineup!  The only weakness is McKinnon, which is why I'm guessing it's a 12-team.  

Our league started as a 10-team and every other league I've played in has been 12 but I like 10 just because, yes, teams are more stacked, but that's what's fun about it!  You want high scoring and you want it to be fun.  

Teams might be more stacked, but it's like that for everyone.
(12-24-2020, 03:22 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Davis is your guy IMO. Stay away from Agholor when it counts. He’s burned me every time.

I don’t know if you play fanduel, subscribe to numberfire, or just get research from yahoo and espn ff. A real bonus is draftdashboard. Although it’s a pay site, they have the best site I’ve seen. I gamble a lot on Fanduel and I love it. However, I had to cancel it last month because I ran out of credit cards to get the 30 days for a $1 deal to get me to the end of the season... Wink

I use DraftSharks, which I originally joined just because, with no offseason, I didn't know that much about who to draft beyond the first few rounds, but I've stayed with it and followed their advice some throughout he season.  

What I didn't do is make draft tiers because I never saw a need for them until this year when when, during the draft, I noticed some guys going way ahead or way later than where I had them and some guys that would have been nice picks weren't necessarily on my list.

Next year, draft tiers will help me pick the BPA, and that should help me win the league because I think only a few other people make them.

I still plan on winning the ship this week!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Help With My Finals Lineup! - BFritz21 - 12-24-2020, 03:50 PM