Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries Vs. Wins (Our Injuries are Overstated)
(01-05-2021, 04:26 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: But that's quality of injured players, not full roster.  So the Bengals lost less quality players than SF did.  Is how I read that, at least.  So to say that bubble size represents the Bengals as having a terrible roster across the board appears to be a false assumption based on the chart. 

I have no clue how they came up with that part of the graph.  Honestly, I think it's bs.  I don't think there's anyway to designate a legitimate numerical value to that without going into each and every player and assigning an overall rank, and then also assigning position tiers as well.

I will say this, there at least right on San Fran.  Anybody who thinks our injuries have been comparable (there's been quite a few who have said this) don't know a lot about their situation.  The guys they lost makes ours look small by comparison.  And they still won two more games than us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Injuries Vs. Wins (Our Injuries are Overstated) - Wes Mantooth - 01-05-2021, 04:40 PM