Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries Vs. Wins (Our Injuries are Overstated)
(01-05-2021, 07:25 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Think about how many coaches have went into bad situations, had to deal with a myriad of obstacles, have had not so competent management, etc, etc, etc...yet Zac managed to have one of the 5 worst starts in the SB era by a HC in his first 2 years.

Yep... And you know; as much as I've criticized him since about week 5 of 2019, I'da been sorta ok bringing him back if they somehow beat Baltimore. 5 wins after losing your franchise QB, best pass rushers, AJ being a dud... Not bad. My expectations were .500 give or take a game for him to keep his job. You can break out the excuse machine and rationalize 5 wins as touching .500 given the circumstances.

But no... They come out and get ***** demolished by the Ravens in the finale. Outside of that Saturn and Jupiter alignment that got them that win against Pittsburgh, they typically get whooped by the real contenders of the league, and just take a run of the mill beating from the also-rans of the league under Taylor.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Injuries Vs. Wins (Our Injuries are Overstated) - jason - 01-05-2021, 07:38 PM