Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend Just Tested Positive For The Rona
(01-09-2021, 09:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's definitely the most important part, but I'm sorry that you had to go through that at all.  I thought everything ended after two weeks, but you being on week 3 freaks me out.

Any idea how you caught it?  Did someone cough or sneeze on you?  Weird if everyone on your trip got it.

Every time I think about being more bold and leaving my place, I'll hear stories like that and it will keep me in check.

Last night, I rolled down to this place in the Town Center called the Taste of Belgium for like my second night out since everything started back in, what, March?  I kept my distance from everyone and it wasn't too crowded.  The only one who got near me was the bartender who was hitting on me HARDCORE!  lol

I was going to go back tonight and have a few drinks but, now that I think about it, I don't remember seeing any TVs and I need to watch the games.

The 3 weeks is since they started treating the blood pressure issue, which as I said before is probably covid related.  My isolation was only 2 weeks.

As for how I got it, someone at work had to be asymptomatic.  The rule was you must wear a mask within 6 feet of anyone, but if you were out in an area by yourself it could be down (this has been changed to mandatory mask use at all times since our outbreak).  I was only willing to lower my mask when at a tremendous distance from others.  Clearly that was a poor choice as air movement can carry particles around.  That was also the only week that I elected to wear a gaiter instead of mask because it is more comfortable, so that might have played a part as well.  The medical facility treating my blood pressure actually prohibits entry wearing a gaiter because they are so porous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend Just Tested Positive For The Rona - jfkbengals - 01-09-2021, 09:26 PM