Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 7.0 2021- FANSPEAK
(01-10-2021, 11:46 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Schwartz is an interesting prospect with his speed/athleticism.  I've looked at him in a few of my own mocks, and I just keep finding myself question if is physical stature will hold up to NFL hits?

He is roughly the same build and weight as Devonta Smith, but in my eyes (and yours, apparently) he would be a risky proposition at the NFL level due to his slight nature.  He is nowhere near as refined a route runner as Smith, but he also played in that gimmick High School offense under Gus Malzon.  He has incredible speed, shiftiness, and is a really good hands-catcher.  In the fourth round, I will take him as a rotational player that could share time as our #3 WR with Auden Tate.  

I like the idea of keeping LBs looking multiple ways and having Schwartz run jet sweeps on numerous routes and even if the majority of the time the ball isn't handed off, just the threat of it and the so-called window dressing can help open up the defense a bit.  I love him for vertical routes, sweeps, and screens.  This season he played the entire year in the SEC which showed he has pretty good toughness.  He is a bit like Russell Wilson in that he has a knack for avoiding the big hit.  No one seems to get squared up on him very easily.  He gets out of bounds or gets tackled with a trip or shove, but rarely a real smashing hit.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX Mock 7.0 2021- FANSPEAK - SHRacerX - 01-10-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 7.0 2021- FANSPEAK - J24 - 01-11-2021, 03:33 PM