Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 9.0 2021, FA, No Trades, Complete picture
(01-21-2021, 10:00 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: First thanks for the time and effort. 
Bengals have to make a LB move with your FAioutlook, they have to replace Bynes and as a whole the young LB was below avg  this year.  I will be shocked if we sign one big FA tackle and then draft 2 in first 2 rounds, I give that 10% chance.

Thuney isn't a tackle, he is a guard, but can play all 5 (hint, hint...center for a few weeks?) positions on the line.  As far as the LBs go, they will look much better with better defensive line play (the secondary can say the same thing) and I am ready to roll with Wilson and Pratt in nickel and add ADG when they go in to base.  Bailey is first off the bench and might take a spot from ADG once he has a full camp and preseason under his belt. 

The reason I selected two OTs in the first two rounds is because Slater was there.  I forget who, but someone just came out with their top 100 players and I think he had Slater at #8.  He will get pushed back a bit because I think a lot of NFL teams will see him as a guard, and that is where I would put him on this team. 

If the Bengals left the first two picks with Sewell and Slater, and acquired Thuney as a Guard in FA, the Bengals would be set on the offensive line for years to come.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX Mock 9.0 2021, FA, No Trades, Complete picture - SHRacerX - 01-22-2021, 09:48 AM