Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Bengals apparently keeping the "B" logo
(01-26-2021, 08:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I feel like they are getting everyone hyped up over "new uniforms" and its going to end up being a couple minor design tweaks on the current uniforms. My hopes are not high.

I disagree.  The Bengals, one could argue, made the most dramatic change (for the better) when they made the major overhaul in 1981.  We know the helmet and logo are staying, but I am pretty pumped to see what the new uniforms will look like. 

I would imagine they would incorporate some elements of the white color rush uniforms in to the black and the orange.  It will likely be less "cluttered" and could look hot as hell if they nail it.

I wasn't surprised when they said they were keeping the helmet, as most really enjoy it and every seat at PBS has it embossed on the seat back.  However, if they chose to reverse the color scheme for the helmet (black primary, orange stripes) for the black and orange uniforms.  Holy shit.  I think that would be amazing.  Making a white helmet with black stripes would also be cool, but the black primary would look amazing on the black uniforms and the orange uniforms.  

Can't wait to see it.  And don't worry, folks, I won't buy a Burrow jersey.  The curse is real, and I love the team too much.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals apparently keeping the "B" logo - SHRacerX - 01-28-2021, 10:16 AM