Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end.
(02-11-2021, 07:56 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm not taking Slater at 5 to play OG. Quinton Nelson is the highest OG pick (that I can remember anyway) and he was taken 6th. And Nelson is a better, safer prospect than Slater.
If you're taking Slater at 5, you're taking him with intent to play OT.

As for replacing Hart, he's a 7th rounder. He's done well for a 7th rounder, but I really think the Bengals can find a proper RT in Rd 2 or even early Rd 3. If I'm taking an OT at 5, it would be with the intent to play that guy at LT and shift Jonah Williams to LG or RT.

As for Uzomah, dude is also not good.
His highest PFF score in any season is 68.1, but his highest receiving score is 63.3.
He's basically the same caliber of a TE as Bobby Hart is at OT.

I'm totally down for taking Sewell because he's considered a generational talent, but Pitts is also considered a generational talent at TE, and would be a huge upgrade over Uzomah and Sample.
If OT isn't addressed in FA like we've heard rumors of and Sewell does end up being there, I think he's worth taking over Pitts.
But if Sewell isn't there and/or OT has already been addressed in FA, Pitts is my target. I'll go get OL in Rds 2 and/or 3.

Pitts in round 1

Teven Jenkins / Jaylen Mayfield / Trey Smith  Round 2

Spencer Brown / Dillon Radunz / Ben Cleveland   Round 3
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end. - pulses - 02-11-2021, 08:05 PM