Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end.
From Walter football.com:

Some team sources feel Pitts is the second-best player in the 2021 NFL Draft and the rarest prospect after Trevor Lawrence. Some teams think Pitts could move to wide receiver and be a poor man's Calvin Johnson. Other teams think he can't play receiver, but is a generational tight end prospect who could be similar to Travis Kelce or Tony Gonzalez in the NFL.

Pitts was dominant in 2020, showing superb speed, hands, leaping ability, route-running, natural receiving ability, and dynamic mismatch potential for the NFL. Every opponent was incapable of covering Pitts, including future early-rounders in the Alabama and Georgia secondary. He missed a few games with a concussion, but SEC defenses had no answer for him and he destroyed man coverage from defensive backs all season.

Further point:

Some team sources say that Pitts is the best receiving weapon in the draft and is a more dynamic mismatch weapon than Ja'Marr Chase, DeVonta Smith

https://walterfootball.com/draft2021TE.php

Just months ago I felt we could trade down and grab Pitts and get further draft capital. Now, I believe so much in Pitts that I think he is gone by pick #5.

And yes, we can upgrade the O-line via free agency (two starters) and a day one starter with the second round pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end. - CoachGeorge - 02-12-2021, 10:20 AM