Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end.
(02-22-2021, 12:25 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: But you really can’t say either of those players will be there at 2. Both of those players are really good tackles and good tackles are hard to come by. The bottom end of the first round typically has really good QB play, and most of those teams can use another good tackle. I won’t be surprised to see a run on tackles at the end of the first and into day 2. They could easily be gone by tge time tge bengals pick

Yeah, could be a run on OT's at the end of the first no doubt. Most of the teams picking late as you say already have a good QB
so they aren't going in that direction except that baffling Love pick last year by Green Bay. Still there will be a good one when we
pick, doesn't have to be Eichenberg or Cosmi but these are the guys I hope would fall. I just hope we get Daryl Williams or Ricky 
Wagner in FA and open all of this up, that way we are not desperate for one of these OT's to fall.

Daryl Williams/Ricky Wagner and Alex Mack at Center in FA and the Draft is open to Draft playmakers and pass rushers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-22-2021, 03:52 PM