Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end.
(02-27-2021, 09:19 PM)Synric Wrote: I disagree wholeheartedly Kyle Pitts would be an excellent addition to the Bengals Offense. 

He would fit in any 4/5 receiver sets at every single receiving position and every 22 personnel formations as the TE-F. The biggest question mark would be the 21 personnel as the TE-Y but even then the wide zone would be a better fit to his skill set than he seen in college. Think Darren Waller in LV with Gruden which is a similar offense to what Zac Taylor runs.

Kyle Pitts fits in every scheme in the NFL with his versatility.

I am not saying he is not talented just don't see using #5 pick on a TE with a system of much more spread out 3/4 WR sets and when we have a TE.. tend to be more of a blocker and catching off the line, I don;t see that as a good fit with Pitt being a soso blocker and most of his college career has not been in a 3 point stance ... I just read another write up that tends to say the same thing.. does not seem like a great fit for Bengals at #5 with other needs and the type of offense we run...but  disagree...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end. - Essex Johnson - 02-28-2021, 12:22 AM