Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Had The First Shot Of The Vaccine!
(03-06-2021, 12:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How is apologizing "playing the victim card"?

Pretty weak apology.

"Great example of a legit question turning into a train wreck."

"I apologize for my part in that. "

So you consider your initial question to be "legit" and then ackowledge that you played a "part" into it turning into a "trainwreck".

May I ask, specifically, why did it turn into a trainwreck?  And since you only played a part, who else is responsible?  Who else needs to apologize?

Brad's shared quite a bit about his story on here throughout the years.  It would be hard to miss, especially for someone who has the most posts on the entire site, and who uses this forum all the time.

Why would you even ask that question to begin with?  Do you really need an explanation knowing his situation?  And even worse, he gives you one and you proceed to play 20 f'n questions.

A normal person would just think or reply "Great, Brad!" or proceed to have a conversation about something else pertaining to the vaccine.  You on the other hand ask for explanation how he gets one, and then grills on him paralysis and lung capacity.

What a joke.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Had The First Shot Of The Vaccine! - Wes Mantooth - 03-06-2021, 02:19 PM