Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Had The First Shot Of The Vaccine!
(03-07-2021, 10:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Still not trying?

But yeah, it's really not worth the time. Just thought the reaction was a little severe. No one has to tell me what a socket wrench Fred is; but I just don't see it here. 

That comment (you'd have to be an idiot) wasn't directed at you or any of the posts from others that proceeded the original one.  I apologize if it came across that way.

I didn't make too much out of the initial question, but it did immediately strike me as kind of odd (the answer was obvious).  But I wasn't going to say anything until it started to play out.

It went from, paraphrased, "how'd you get one", to "not every partially paralyzed person is eligible", to "if you're lungs were that bad you'd be on an oxygen tank".

I just find the whole line of questioning completely unecessary and in incredibly poor taste.  I also thought the badgering showed the true motivation for initial question.

Maybe, I'm reading too much into it.  It just didn't sit right with me, and I think Fred deleted his posts for reasons outside of an "apology".  (Translation = he looked like a jerk and he knew it)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Had The First Shot Of The Vaccine! - Wes Mantooth - 03-08-2021, 01:02 AM