Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Had The First Shot Of The Vaccine!
(03-12-2021, 10:28 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The college I went to across the street is hosting the first round games of the NAIA basketball tourney and they play tonight and tomorrow so I was hoping to at least get to one of them but it's looking like it might be tough to get to them.  Hopefully I'll at least get to tomorrow's.

Not trying to be preachy here, Brad.  But why not wait another week before you go out to stuff like this?

You've made it a full year without getting this nasty virus, and if you're getting your 2nd vaccine it's my understanding it will only take an additional week to reach full effectiveness.

Think about how much it would suck to get this crap with only a week to go.  I know you're still somewhat protected (52% accoring to what I just googled) with the first shot but I'd try to wait it out.

Fwiw, I'm having this same conversation with my dad.  He got his first shot two weeks ago and told me he was finally going to his barber the other day.  I asked him where the fire was, why the rush?  He finally agreed to wait a couple more weeks. 

Just this morning he told me was going to his buddy's softball game (it's indoors at the Reds complex) this afternoon.  We went through the same conversation as we did on the barber.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Had The First Shot Of The Vaccine! - Wes Mantooth - 03-12-2021, 11:44 AM