Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF ranks Jackson #1 FA CB, Lawson #3 Edge
(02-23-2021, 05:41 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Yes they are, I think fans of teams tend to undervalue their own players since they see every play and can be a bit biased by that.. I would not mind transition tagging Lawson myself

I would argue it's widely the other way around on this board.

Think of all the threads about how "so-and-so late round/undrafted WR is going to be huge this year" or all the Dontay Moch/Margus Hunt hype, or how there were people who thought that Chase Coffman was going to go to Atlanta and become a star after the Bengals didn't retain him.

Heck, there's still people who thought that all John Ross needed was a new QB.

- - - - - - -

That said, I am fine with letting both walk because Anarumo is hot garbage and there's no point in investing in players on defense until he's gone, and I think it'll be way too much money for a 1 INT CB and a 5 sack DE, both with questionable durability. Let someone else make those contract mistakes.

Also priority 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 this offseason should all be setting up Burrow to succeed offensively. Worry about the defense later.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF ranks Jackson #1 FA CB, Lawson #3 Edge - TheLeonardLeap - 02-23-2021, 08:24 PM