Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Gen Stats Aggressiveness %
(02-25-2021, 10:23 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Good information. And yes we do need a better third. But I think we can all agree the most important part of the team is protecting ur franchise qb....well we really don’t even have one competent offensive lineman. We have high hopes for Jonah Williams and although he showed promise at times I still am not sure he’s our next whit. With that being said u have 2 stud wide receivers and u want a third possibly at 5 when we don’t really even have 1 offensive lineman that’s worth bangin the table for. Absolutely not on playmaker at 5. U take Sewell or trade back. Enough of this playmaker talk at 5 it upsets my stomach lol

Well, I didn’t really want to turn this into a OL discussion, but it obviously all depends on what we do in FA. If we sign a Thuney and a Daryl Williams, and Sewell is gone then I’m really not interested in trading back at that point (unless the offer completely blows us away). Our board should be wide open to go BPA in that scenario, and grab a Chase, Pitts, etc.

Also, I’m completely sold on Jonah as far as his play. He just needs to stay healthy now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next Gen Stats Aggressiveness % - Nicomo Cosca - 02-25-2021, 11:16 AM
RE: Next Gen Stats Aggressiveness % - J24 - 02-25-2021, 06:41 PM