Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hate This Time of Year (Let's Get Weird)
(02-25-2021, 02:52 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: IMHO I think if there's food on the line Randy Bullock is the favorite against pretty much anyone on the team.

He'd come up with some way to win.  He'd do somethine like that move the one guy did in Bloodsport where he throws that blinding powder in someone's eyes, maybe pull a Tyson and chomp their ear off.  Whatever it takes.

I'll bet he wouldn't even feel bad about it either.  All that matters is that he gets his hands on the candy bar.

I think Randy already ate a lifetime supply of Snickers bars...  I'd have said agility might help Huber and I'd be rooting for him, he and Randy are actually the same listed weight, and Randy is shorter, so I think he's got better leverage and would be hard to beat.  

Also, you mention the late snow storms.  We routinely get snow here until into May.  Mother's Day is the traditional cutoff most accept, but a couple of years ago it snowed in late May.  I don't have a bunch of patience for that.  March is our biggest snow month so I'm buckling down as much as I'm ready for the short sleeves to come back.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Hate This Time of Year (Let's Get Weird) - MileHighGrowler - 02-25-2021, 04:03 PM