Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hate This Time of Year (Let's Get Weird)
(02-25-2021, 07:24 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I figure Hart is tipping more brewskies than anyone on that OL and that's why he's so damn sluggish and hungover looking all the time when guys blow past him.  

I skip the green beer, but I'll do some Irish beers that one time a year and always get some Irish whiskey out (Redbreast 12 and Connemara are two current favorites, but can't go wrong with Jameson, especially for the price!).  Last year we were supposed to host a party and I had two cases each of Harp lager, Bass lager and Guinness nitro cans.  Also had 3 corned beefs.  The day of the party, everyone bailed because COVID was just starting to worry people here and things were shutting down.  I still have some of that beer in my fridge, but I at corned beef with potatoes and reubens for about 3 weeks after to get through it. 

I'm really curious this offseason how the team is going to unveil the ROH, since it seems everything indicates it'll happen.  Will they do a guy or two each home game of the season?  Or do a big blowout with all of them at once?  Or maybe an era at a time?  With the talk about "classic and clean" unis and the ROH, things are feeling a little nostalgic.  Time to bring the live singer back to the sidelines! 

You have a fine taste as we all know MHG. Wish I could afford that high priced Irish whiskey but I go with Jameson and even then
it is a little high priced for me. I can get LTD, a Canadian whiskey for cheap here and my Dad and I blindly drank both LTD and 
Jameson one night to see which one we liked the best and we actually liked LTD more and I love Jameson's.

Blew my mind.

Love a good corned beef sandwich. I like to grill them and make melts with mozzarella and ranch with sauerkraut of course.

Damn fine sandwich. Always look forward to St. Patrick's Day, one of my favorite holidays now.

BTW, if you want to watch a funny Irish movie with a lot of drinking, I highly recommend Grabbers. Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Hate This Time of Year (Let's Get Weird) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-27-2021, 08:19 PM