Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(03-05-2021, 10:43 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I'm more amazed you agree with Marvin... that no one watching from home, nor reporting on the Bengals could possibly know enough about football to question or talk to people like him about it. These people aren't infallible gods. They're human beings. They make mistakes and don't always have all of the information you think they do. You know how many Bengals coach interviews I've heard where the interviewer or podcaster hit them with a fairly obvious stat and their response is a genuine "I didn't know that.", "First time I've heard that stat, I need to look that up", etc etc. So so so many times over the years.

As far as the personal attack on other members being able to run their own lives or not... WTF are you talking about? Unless you know personal stuff about anyone on here, you're just blindly saying dumb shit with that. I get that you love every Bengal to pieces, but the idea that they cannot be criticized is homer bull shit. Picturing you watching a Bengals post game conference while you pop Cheetos and nod your head yes.
Sorry, I didn't realize you know everything going on inside PBS. Since it's hard for you to understand, I'll say it slower for you. A player knows he needs to get better, so he goes out to get help to improve his game. So the usual people on here take their shots at him? There, got it Sparky?

If you took my original post as PERSONAL, then you have problem. I never pointed anyone out, so how is that personal? Again someone proved my point. "People don't liked to be judged, but have no problem judging other people", There, got it Sparky? Since you know so much, why can't Michael Jordan get better with Willie's help or with Pollock coaching him??????
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - sandwedge - 03-06-2021, 11:35 AM