Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supernatural ***SPOILERS***
Been a fan of the show for years. Some of the seasons sucked but still captured my attention. This season has been pretty good so far. The Darkness will hopefully force the return of some past characters or even God.

Death told Dean that it took God and his archangels to defeat the darkness the first time. Well, there are no Archangels left that we are aware of. Michael and Lucifer are in the cage, and Raphael and Gabriel were killed. Gabriel could have used a trick to deceive Lucifer. I'm still not convinced Death was killed. I find it very hard to believe Death would hand Dean the only weapon in creation that could kill him, especially when any other weapon would be suffice in killing Sam.

We already had mention of Michael and Lucifer in the first episode. God gave Sam visions in the second episode. When Cas asked Gabriel if he was really did in that gas station, Gabriel never denied it. We never saw Dean deliver the killing blow to Cain ( Wish they would introduce Abel).

All I'm saying is the Darkness is the most powerful big baddy they have ever faced. And they are going to need all the help they can get.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Supernatural ***SPOILERS*** - Bryan - 10-23-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Supernatural ***SPOILERS*** - Bryan - 10-23-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Supernatural ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 10-24-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Supernatural ***SPOILERS*** - Bryan - 05-08-2016, 10:32 PM