Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supernatural ***SPOILERS***
(10-23-2015, 11:28 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I don't like this whole storyline about "Rowena" or whatever her name is, she should be killed off in my opinion.

Seriously, the mother of the "king of hell" surviving and being more powerful than her son just isn't good story telling in my opinion. I just don't like it very much.

But this storyline about the "Darkness" that God locked away at the creation of the universe could be good. It's only 3 episodes into this season and I hope it has a path.

I think the "Darkness" was locked up inside Cane and when Cane passed the mark to Dean, the "Darkness" was passed to him. When the mark was removed from Dean, the mark had no place to go so the "Darkness" was released on the world.

I also think this will be the last season or storyline for this show. They will be able to stretch it out over two seasons but the only way the "Darkness" can be destroyed will be by God but first, God has to return.

Rowena is kind of funny man, i don't mind her that much.

Completely agree with you on the Darkness, Cain and the end though. Sad, but it has to come to an end some time. Cry

Atleast do it with the Lord returning. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Supernatural ***SPOILERS*** - Bryan - 10-23-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Supernatural ***SPOILERS*** - Bryan - 10-23-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Supernatural ***SPOILERS*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-28-2015, 01:32 PM
RE: Supernatural ***SPOILERS*** - Bryan - 05-08-2016, 10:32 PM