Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why do you feel optimistic about this Bengals team relative to prior years?
(05-21-2015, 10:15 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I'm not incredibly optimistic.

We are a better overall team than anyone else in our division for sure, but that doesn't mean we'll sweep. Problem with our division I never feel much better than 3-3 because Pitt/Balt are tough teams in general and Cleveland always plays so darn well at home.

I don't understand why it's so obvious we are the most skilled team in the division when we consistently perform at a lower level within the division that Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Also, as much as I hate the Steelers I can't say we are better than a team we struggle to beat that also features a top-tier QB, WR, and RB combo.

I wouldn't toss the term "best team in the division for sure" at any teams outside of the Patriots, Packers, and Colts. Heck, the Bengals didn't even win the division like teams like the Seahawks, Broncos, and Cowboys that have positions at the top considered to be threatened. Anyways, I just don't quite get how we are so SURE this team is the best in a division we can't seem to win despite our ability to do very well against anyone BUT those in the AFC North!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you feel optimistic about this Bengals team relative to prior years? - Nately120 - 05-21-2015, 12:48 PM