Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Biggest Needs for Next Offseason
(05-03-2021, 02:10 PM)J24 Wrote: CB1- Trae isn't it and will be 30 next year; plus the Bengals can cut him and save 11 Million in cap.- Most likely the Bengals draft a CB in the first don't be surprised if it's another LSU product in Derrick Stingley

Base End- The Bengals do not have a complete End on their team so I would look for them address this early in the draft. Best bet Aidan Hutchinson from Michigan in round 2.

3T- agreed look for the Bengals to address this need majorly. Demetrius Taylor from App ST and Dom Peterson from Nevada are two guys who should be there come the third and 4th RDs

If they move on from Waynes, I could definitely see CB taken in Rd 1. 
I would hope (definitely just a hope given what we've seen this offseason) that they would repurpose that $11 mill toward a definitive upgrade on the OL.

Given Derrick Stingley is considered right now to be CB1 in the draft class, it might mean he's a Top 10 or even Top 5 pick. If the Bengals end up Top 10 again in the draft, I'd put money down that Taylor and Anarumo are gone.

Why do you think they would lose Hendrickson? Just underperforming to the contract he was signed to?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 Biggest Needs for Next Offseason - ochocincos - 05-03-2021, 03:16 PM