Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Biggest Needs for Next Offseason
(05-03-2021, 04:14 PM)J24 Wrote: I don't think we're going to be a very good team( we will be a "fun Team" as in were going to score a lot of points) this year. So I fully expect to be drafting in the top 5 once again and Taylor + Staff to be gone(except Simmons). So that's why I think Stingley will most likely be the pick.

As for Hendrickson I don't think he will be worth the contract(underperforming) and he doesn't fit what the Bengals like in an end as far has length/height combo + he really isn't one of their guys since they didn't draft him. so I don't expect him to be around here for the rest of his contract. He probably will be around here next season though no matter what.

My prediction is we finish 5-12 and dead last in division. The offense will be a top 5 unit but Defensively we will be a bottom 3 unit. Similar to this year's Texans! 

Zimmer will be fired from Minnesota and become the Bengals next coach. He will bring Guenther back as Defensive Coordinator and Hue will be the Offensive coordinator. The whole off-season will be back to restoring the Defense.

I'm having a very hard time seeing that.  The Bengals were 29th in total offense and 26th in total defense.  If the offense becomes a Top 5 unit, that means more ToP, worse field position for the opponent, and the opponent being forced to be more one dimensional on offense.  The Texans were also only 13th in total offense, not top 5.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 Biggest Needs for Next Offseason - Whatever - 05-03-2021, 10:54 PM