Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Complain About Netflix
(06-05-2021, 11:57 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I have some bad news for you.... Mindhunter is essentially done with.  The guy who runs it (David Fincher???) decided he wanted to do other projects so they released all of the actors from their contracts.  Why they didn't just get another showrunner is beyond me.

I suppose it could come back years down the line but it sounds like that's not very liklely.  Which is absolute BS because they did all the setup for the BTK Killer.  It sucks, was one of my favorite shows.

PS I really want to be excited for Dexter but I'm cautiously optimistic.  That last season was so damn bad.

They’re making a new Dexter?

I’d say the space between seasons is on purpose. Networks don’t get paid if they don’t have new seasons every year. Netflix probably does a balancing act of keeping their current subscribers, getting new ones, and paying for new seasons. It’s probably why they cancel shows so quickly. They figure that show has attracted all the new subscribers it can so it’s time to move on.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Complain About Netflix - michaelsean - 06-06-2021, 11:59 AM
RE: Let's Complain About Netflix - jason - 05-10-2021, 08:00 PM
RE: Let's Complain About Netflix - jason - 05-10-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Let's Complain About Netflix - Synric - 05-11-2021, 11:34 AM
RE: Let's Complain About Netflix - bfine32 - 05-13-2021, 11:36 AM
RE: Let's Complain About Netflix - bfine32 - 05-13-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: Let's Complain About Netflix - Synric - 06-05-2021, 04:37 AM