Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Penei Sewell Tests Positive For Covid
(05-15-2021, 03:27 PM)jason Wrote: Well... If only there were a way to prevent people from getting and spreading the disease in 2021.

It is dumb at this point. This ain't last spring.

People still catch it though sadly and with more places opening up and dropping the mask mandates if you are around someone asymptomatic you can catch it through no fault of your own.

Say Chase who posted work out videos like several other top prospects who opted out, had gotten Covid from his trainer since they are without masks in several of the work-out videos. I highly doubt the poster I was replying to would have said anything other then "he needs to get well soon." or "it's unfortunate". Sewell most likely got exposed via his family at the draft gathering, which not going to knock a kid for celebrating the biggest moment of his life with his family, no different then countless other draft picks including all but one of the Bengals picks. Or, he got exposed during travel and meetings with the Lions and their personal, which is a job related thing. I know several people who have been told to return to the office, and are back doing in person meetings who have now tested positive for Covid. They followed the guidelines but still ended up getting exposed. 

Making a sweeping generalization that anyone who gets Covid is dumb is just plan pathetic.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penei Sewell Tests Positive For Covid - Murdock2420 - 05-15-2021, 03:53 PM