Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions
Sept. 12: Minnesota.  Win.  Vikings coming into a full jungle in Burrow's first packed house and gets the team fired up and we come out blazing.  Cousins won't know what to do.  
Sept. 19: Chicago (away). Win.  If it's Dalton, we'll make him fold under the pressure.  If it's Fields, we'll force him into rookie mistakes.
Sept. 26: Pittsburgh (away). Loss.  I think this is winnable and I think the Steelers will struggle, but it's still the Steelers at home.  I think we keep it close and get them worried about coming to Cinci.
Sept. 30: Jacksonville. Win.  Even with Lawrence, I think they're AT LEAST a year away from even being respectable.  
Oct. 10: Green Bay. Loss.  Unless Rodgers gets traded, he's still Rodgers.
Oct. 17: Detroit (away) Win.  They're in complete rebuild mode.
Oct. 24: Baltimore (away) Loss.  I think Lamar will just be too much for us in their place, but we do give him problems with our new look defense.
Oct. 31: New York Jets (away) Win.  They're in rebuild mode.
Nov. 7: Cleveland Win.  Even though we've won a few already, they come in too cocky and our defense gets after Baker.
Nov. 14: Bye week
Nov. 21: Las Vegas (away) Win. Reached with their first round pick and I think they're still just too much of a cluster-**** with the move.
Nov. 28: Pittsburgh Win.  Ben's beat up by now and our team comes out motivated and on fire.
Dec. 5: L.A. Chargers Loss. This team comes in hot but it's a possible win.
Dec. 12: San Francisco Loss. I think the Niners will be tough.
Dec. 19: Denver (away) Loss.  They had a strong draft but we could pull out a win here.  I just don't like Burrow in the cold in Mile High.
Dec. 26: Baltimore Win. Our homefield advantage will finally show through.
Jan. 2: Kansas City Loss.  We're improved but they're still the big dogs.   
Jan. 9: Cleveland (away) Win. Their starters only play a series and we're playing for the wild card.

10-7

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions - BFritz21 - 05-16-2021, 08:58 PM