Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions
(05-18-2021, 03:51 PM)TJ528 Wrote: So you think Gase was on the hot seat especially after all the $$$ they spent and trade that didnt work out.  

If that's the case then if the Bengals have another losing season then Zac and his staff should be on the hot seat and fired because I've never in my lifetime seen this football team spend $200M on free agency before.  

I really would like to see this staff turn things around because I believe in continuity but you just can't keep going forward with a coach if he has 10-12 wins after 3 years.  

my point was he went 10-6 first year and sadly it seemd Miami went into a spiral.. im not saying they should have let him go but after what happen in NY maybe it was the right move.  With that said rebounds don;t always happen overnight and like in Miami case.. one winning season does not mean rebound either.

It has been mentioned many times there are some great to good coaches that were given time to turn a struggling team around.. 3 to 4 years is really a fair timeline for coaches unless there are major fights within organization maybe coupled with things like dissension with coaches and players or big trades or signings that don't work or just terrible 3 years of drafts.. 

I don;t see ZT having those types of issues.. I do think this year will be crucial for him to continue to coach.. I don;t think he has to have a winning record but he does need to get it more wins and play better as a team overall. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions - Essex Johnson - 05-19-2021, 12:03 AM