Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions
(05-20-2021, 11:23 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Man did that guy miss the "trash the Bengals and praise the Steelers" orders from the media mafia. 

By
Pete Petemeyer

May 20, 2021 at 8:19 a.m. EDT

A longtime CBS Sports Analyst was fired Thursday for what his company described as a “idiotic take that goes against our company's core principles.”

Adam Schein, a veteran of the network shared an opinon that portrayed the Bengals in a positive light, “I'm telliing your right now, the Bengals are going to surprise some people....Cincinnati can win more games than the Pittsburgh Steelers because they have a better Quarterback

"We at CBS simply will tolerate language like this" said network executive Tim Tickle.  "Adam knew the rules when he came aboard.  This is an industry standard, and his words were an act of insubordination."  He went on to add, "It makes the whole industry look bad."

When reached for comment, Shein simply said, "I messed up.  I apologize to those I've hurt or offended."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions - Wes Mantooth - 05-20-2021, 11:50 AM