Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions
(05-20-2021, 11:07 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: I suck at predictions, but I pretty much agree with this:

At least it isn't from ESPN, they would of fired the guy for saying this. I agree with Schein as well, it is huge that Joe will be 
ready to go and that the O-line is better than last season (pretty damn sure) and we added Chase. I don't know how good we
will be but the Offense could be great if we run the ball more. The addition of Carman really helps in the running game.

As long as Burrow isn't throwing the ball 50 times a game we could win a lot of games this year. I saw flashes from Taylor last
year calling games where it gave me some hope with him and he is young. Definitely think the Defense will be better this year
and if we can run the ball that will keep them fresh. Lou really needs to improve.

Bottom line I think the additions of Pollack and Hobby could really help out Taylor and Anarumo, which will in turn help out 
Burrow and the entire team. The trenches is where games are won.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-20-2021, 12:44 PM