Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions
(05-21-2021, 11:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals had a better winning percentage with strike players than the regulars.

So why would you not have fired Wyche?  They had high expectations coming off a 10 win season and completely shit the bed.  

Because - clearly - that was a distraction.

(05-22-2021, 12:04 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, it is always good to get rid of a coach right before he strings together the longest stretch of winning in the entire history of the franchise.

Hindsight, Fred. The discussion started about whether or not the Bengals would surely fire Taylor if the Bengals are losers this year. They've shown themselves on numerous occasions to be reluctant to move on, even after several years of losing, regression or major failures.

Hence why I said I never take it for granted.

Btw, I still dont see any lists. If it's so common for teams to bring coaches back after such scenarios, it should be pretty easy to compile a list.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions - Shake n Blake - 05-22-2021, 12:16 AM