Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions
(05-22-2021, 12:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You did not see the list of all the teams that did not fire their head coach after 19 wins otr fewer over three seasons?  Why should I bothe rposting lists p[roving you wrong when you refuse to even look at them?

Lets see your list of teams that fired a coach after their best season in 35 years when they lost a playoff game in the final seconds while playing with their second string QB.

And finally why are you ignoring the fact that the Bengals only gave Dick LeBeau two off seasons to fix one of the wort teams in the league?  Oh wait, nevermind, I already know.  You just ignore anything that does not fit your narrative.

19 wins in 3 seasons has no context behind it. A team could be steadily progressing and win 19 games in 3 seasons. Or...like with Marvin, they could be regressing hard. That's why I asked for lists involving similar circumstances and expectations.

(05-22-2021, 12:38 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Why was it "clearly" a distraction for the Bengals but not all of the other teams in the league?

It was a distraction for the entire league, yes. Hard to make any hard judgements on a year involving scab players. Surely you follow.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions - Shake n Blake - 05-22-2021, 01:24 AM