Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions
(05-23-2021, 11:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I do recall talks of competitive; although they were not part of the contract. You said "winning"

What exactly do they owe you?

An attempt to be a competitive franchise is what they owe everyone who had to pay an increased tax so that penny pinching crook can sit around and count money. That, or a check to refund the extra money spent on taxes for the b.s. Brown fed everyone. If you ordered something from Amazon, and it wasn't what it was supposed to be in the description and picture, would you just keep it, or send it back for the right item or a refund? The Bengals have been a defective Amazon product since they threatened to leave and forced the county to build PBS in 1998.

No refund? Fine then give us the product we were promised when we voted. A real attempt at being competitive.

That attempt means:

Hire a front office staff (not friends and family real football people) and show the tax-payers that they have literally fleeced for years that they are going to make a real effort to have a successful franchise.

Stop being the doormat of your biggest rivals. (The Steelers absolutely have owned the Bengals since PBS opened).

No one can consider what they have done since Mike Brown took over in 1991 competitive.

You can't even call what they have done since Paul Brown Stadium opened competitive. Sure, they've made 7 playoff appearances, but zero success to show for it, not a single damn win. 

Plus, 7 trips to the playoffs over a 21 season span really doesn't show much. 11 losing season. 3 .500 seasons. Is that competitive to you? If so your bar for success and competitive is much lower then mine.

Good news is this, the lease runs out soon and with the B.S. performance they've done since PBS opened there has to be a very real chance that they don't get any more money from taxpayers nor should they. Start winning meaningful games and show competitiveness like New England, Green Bay, Seattle, Pitt, Kansas City, etc, teams that work the cap and have scouts and GMs. 

So what do they owe me you ask, well let me get my receipts together and compile every cent of extra tax that I've paid since the stadium was built and either cut me a check for failing to hold up their end of the agreement and refund my money or... hold up your end and make real change.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions - Murdock2420 - 05-24-2021, 01:57 AM