Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Burrow video
Here is a good video on Joe Burrow and his rookie year. Towards the end, you can see how bad Michael Jordan is and he gets burrow hit a lot. His technique is soo poor, it is like he tries to stand up straight and bear hug his guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEnTH86GGIY
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2021, 06:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You might want to correct that, so that it reads the correct name.  He goes by Mike Jordan.

I thought he went by Mike Hunt. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2021, 06:27 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I thought he went by Mike Hunt. Ninja

Heard he was recently discharged...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUH_9ZNzMlI

Decent video to watch.
Reply/Quote
Good watch but did not need to relive all those sacks again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2021, 05:47 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Here is a good video on  Joe Burrow and his rookie year.  Towards the end, you can see how bad Michael Jordan is and he gets burrow hit a lot.  His technique is soo poor, it is like he tries to stand up straight and bear hug his guy.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEnTH86GGIY

It is a good vid, Jordan can't get low, at least he cannot so far. This always gets you beat in the trenches. The great thing about 
this vid is it shows how Zac actually learned as the year went on not to go into empty sets so often. This gives me the greatest 
optimism that Zac CAN learn as he is young and can learn. The only problem I had with the vid was the way the guy making it 
acted like Sewell was the only OL in this class that could protect Burrow.

Obviously not the case. I think Carman could be as good of an OL as Sewell could be and I am not lying. Carman is a pancaking 
freak who could be a great Guard in the NFL. Great feet, hands, crazy strength and is athletic. Getting him, Chase, Shelvin and 
D'Ante is better than getting Sewell and another WR in my opinion. Carman played against better competition than Sewell in 
college.

Burrow could be a dark horse MVP this year if Taylor keeps on learning and the OL improves like I think it will.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 09:23 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Good watch but did not need to relive all those sacks again.

Honestly BengalsBong's vid is much better to watch if you want to see something more positive Go Cards. Wink
Reply/Quote
More shitting on the team... Shocking
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2021, 11:17 AM)Tony Wrote: More shitting on the team... Shocking

Shit teams deserve to be shit on.
Reply/Quote
Having faith in zac taylor, not sure about that Nate lol
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2021, 01:29 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Shit teams deserve to be shit on.

But, but!!!!...."Are you a bungles fan or a bengals fan?"
Reply/Quote